Jim watching the new TV.
Jim power washed the deck for me. I think he's is like his father, he has to keep busy. If John wasn't working at his job, he was doing something around the house. That was a good thing.
We did go to WhiteStone a Masonic and Eastern Star Community. We had lunch with some very good and kind people there and then Jim talked to one of the people about my moving there. For now I have put that on a back burner. Sometime in the future I will probably move, just not right now.
Pictures of their visit.
Dani and I looking at a photo album when Jim was younger. She wanted to know about him.
Tyler and Jim watching TV.
Tyler is his favorite room, where the computer is. I think he stayed on the computer most of the time. It is hard for a young boy to be with adults. He is such a good kid. Typical teen tho.
No comments:
Post a Comment