Saturday, October 10, 2009

Trixie, my new Kitten

I finally made up my mind, I have a new kitten, I am going to call her Trixie. She is so cute. I got her on Sunday Sept. 27, 2009. She is about 4-10 weeks old and already she has a place in my heart.

Monday afternoon, 28th, she got upset with me, when I told her NO she couldn't scratch my furniture, and went under the couch in the living room and wouldn't come out, I had to call in help. Mike and Wendy, my neighbors, came and showed me how to get her out from under with very little trouble, on Tuesday evening. I had to get her out as we had a Vet appointment on Wed,

After she finally came out, I put her in the utility room with her food, water, litter box and closed the door. Well, to be fair, I put a gate across the door so she could see, but she crawled through the slats in the gate, that is why I shut the door. She has been good ever since. But I think she wants to own me in stead of the other way around.

Here are some pictures of her. Isn't she precious?




































On another note, she was all by herself mostly all day on the 9th as I took a friend to the VA Hospital in Fayetteville. We were gone most of the day, but when I got home, everything was good. She even played with me. She is such good company.

No comments:

Post a Comment