Saturday, July 11, 2009

Thanksgiving in Ohio with my family


Thanksgiving was a busy day for me. I went to Sandusky to pick up my Aunt Ruth and then we did a tour of Erie County. First we went to her son's Michael house and his family. We ate there and there was so much food and boy was it good. It was no wonder I gained 50 pounds between the time John died and March of 2009. I didn't have any "won't" power, but plenty of "Will"powers. I will eat this and I will eat that. You know what I mean??



Aunt Ruth, Kelly, Michael and Mickey's Daughter and her husband.

Michael eating in his house, I have a picture of Mickey, but I'm afraid she'd skin me if I posted it.

Then Aunt Ruth and I went to her sons Randy and his wife Jane's house. While there I got to see Julianna's new baby daughter and meet her husband. Also saw twin Jimmy and his girl Hanna. They are engaged to be married.

Proud Grandparents, holding Baby Lily, Randy and Jane, Julianna in back ground



Jimmy and Hanna
Jimmy and Julianna are twins.




Aunt Ruth At Randy's house talking to one of my boys on the phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment